Asian Breast Health Outreach Project’s success stems from the network of compassionate and devoted volunteers who speak different Asian languages to help our many Asian populations on screening day, health fairs, and/or community fairs.
If you speak an Asian language and would like to help, please email us at email@example.com and tell us what you would be interested in doing.
Click here to download a volunteer application form.
You can help in the following areas:
- Screening day
- Breast Health and Care Seminar
- Health Fair
- Community Fair
- Office help
- Intake line
Please consider giving to Asian Breast Health Outreach Project. There is so much need and not enough resources. Every donation dollar counts and you will be helping Asian women in your community. ABHOP is a non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible.
- Make a donation in any amount
- Consider employer contribution matches to maximize the power of your donation
- Use Goodsearch.com, the internet search engine that gives back to Asian Breast Health Outreach Project. Every valid search equals money back to ABHOP. You can also shop at Goodsearch.com and percentage of proceeds goes back to Asian Breast Health Outreach Project.
Download our toolbar now to make your searches and internet shopping work for ABHOP: http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/asian-breast-health-outreach-project
Thank you for considering corporate giving to Asian Breast Health Outreach Project. Give the gift of hope to the Asian women in the Dallas and surrounding areas. Your service and commitment to the community is most appreciated. ABHOP is a non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible. Please consider the following:
- Make a monetary donation in any amount
- Sponsor an ABHOP event
- Encourage employer contribution matches to your employees if available
- Donate in kind: materials, equipment, etc